• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Three Days of De Panne

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
ak-zaaf said:
Boring Meets Crappy

We need to stop, ACF94 will wake up soon :D

After my dreams about cadel last night I have woken up and have read this rubbish.

angry1.gif

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
You're
Boring Me Cadel
But you Might Charge
Berto Must Counter

Oh No!
Beware More Crashes
Ballan Made Counterproductive
Burghardt a Meek Collaborator
Bookwalter Might Cry

Just
a Battered Miserable Club
a Broken Makeshift Company
Barely a Moving Cycle

Next time
Buy More CERA

Someone please make me stop.

But Motivation to Cease?
Barely Muster, i Can

Bewildered i Must Continue
But My Cerebrum
Bids Me to this Command

Seriously, someone make me stop

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
What a bind moggling circus! Don't let anyone tell you Ballan Morabito & Cadel are the 3 blind mice cycling to oblivion when all concerned should have avoided cringingly kowtowing to you know who!

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Bland Male Cyclist

Boring Man Crushed

Big Muscled Clowns

but Yes Millar is doing well, He seemed like he was taking a lot of care in the final corners and only going full bore on the straight sections. He usually looks the most stylish rider out there but he looked less pleasing on the eye and just putting down a lot more power and pushing a very big gear this time.

TRENDING THREADS