Tiger Woods

Jul 22, 2009
3,355
0
0
Got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Goes to show all the money in the world can't correct a naive man. The mistress is willing to release taped conversation to prove what he has done. lol

The burning question is.... is his wife available for a little play on the side?
 
Jul 22, 2009
3,355
0
0
Ya right? 31 months with a mistress that didn't hesitate to blow the whistle. She's looking to cash in for her time now.
 
Jun 19, 2009
5,220
0
0
scribe said:
Ya right? 31 months with a mistress that didn't hesitate to blow the whistle. She's looking to cash in for her time now.

Erin might share an attorney with the mistress and cash in as well. Tiger's endorsments might go the way Kobe's did so she should score big now...at least Erin won't have to go back to sitting for porn shots.

After stating that shallow stuff this shouldn't be anyone's business but theirs...
 
Jun 16, 2009
19,654
2
0
Oldman said:
Erin might share an attorney with the mistress and cash in as well. Tiger's endorsments might go the way Kobe's did so she should score big now...at least Erin won't have to go back to sitting for porn shots.

After stating that shallow stuff this shouldn't be anyone's business but theirs...

it doesn't work like that
 
Jun 19, 2009
5,220
0
0
auscyclefan94 said:
it doesn't work like that

It should. Euros are usually bashing Americans for being such puritans about sex. The TMZ and tabloid press haven't exactly raised the world's IQ.
 
Jun 16, 2009
19,654
2
0
CAn anyone tell me from america if Tiger has been in the headline news for the last 3-4 nights? That's what its been like in aus. everyone has been making golfing jokes at him.
 
Jun 19, 2009
5,220
0
0
auscyclefan94 said:
CAn anyone tell me from america if Tiger has been in the headline news for the last 3-4 nights? That's what its been like in aus. everyone has been making golfing jokes at him.

I'm an American and I can tell you if I was having a colonocophy; it'd show on that broadcast as well. I'm sure his sponsors at Nike are having a Jolly Christmas season with this one. Not to mention the video game industry...they'll have to add a Nineteenth hole to his game.
 
Jul 22, 2009
3,355
0
0
craig1985 said:
Is this mistress a wannabe actress or anything like that? Just wondering.

She will try to take it there as demonstrated by the release of material as proof by her.

Maybe some tv time, full spread nudes for a major porn mag, talk show, etc. I look forward to the day when these sorts of people just crash and burn.
 
Jul 22, 2009
3,355
0
0
This is what he got tired of....

Elin%20Nordegren%2C%20and%20husband%20Tiger%20Woods%5B3%5D
 
craig1985 said:
Is this mistress a wannabe actress or anything like that? Just wondering.

she was on a reality TV show called tool academy where girlfriends try to turn their boyfriends from 'tools' into gentlemen...turns out her boyfriend was dating some other chick anyway and she had to leave during the first episode

so...yes, she is a wannabe actress looking for attention and money
 
Oct 6, 2009
5,270
2
0
scribe said:
She will try to take it there as demonstrated by the release of material as proof by her.

Maybe some tv time, full spread nudes for a major porn mag, talk show, etc. I look forward to the day when these sorts of people just crash and burn.

+1. Between Tiger's girlfriends, and Balloon boy's parents, and the party crashers at the White House (who also seem to have been kicked out of Congressional Black Caucus dinner in recent months), these I-wanna-get-a-reality-show famewh0res are on my last nerve.
 
Jul 22, 2009
3,355
0
0
usedtobefast said:
the same piece of chocolate gets old after a while doesn't it?
something new... just a dog like the rest of us.
Can I get my peanut butter in her chocolate just once???
 

Latest posts