• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tiger Woods

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
www.oxygencycles.com
Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Stephen D Aalderink said:
Couldn't agree more. "He who looks at another woman with lust has already committed adultery in his heart"
Typical christian bigotry. Deeming the mechanism, upon our survival as a species rests, as a SIN, tells a lot about a mind that must've been quite judgemental and unsound.
:)
Things are always about the idiot hypocrite Americans...so what is it in your DNA that makes you less apt to be a hypocrite? Looks like you have been living under religious oppression...Bigotry has nothing to do with Americans or Hypocrites...or Christianity for that sake. People do lots of misguided things for all sorts of reasons. I think its funny to read comments like this...not that you are being judgmental or anything...and your argument resonates with sound reasoning through and through.
You really should use better reasoning before you go whirling around making sweeping generalizations about entire groups of people. Hmmm, I am thinking of a guy....yeah, anyway. Cheers - Hate on my man![/QUOTE]

It's not the DNA, it's an endemic american feature. You're stuck in an engine of hypocrisy. Look at any election to any political office in the States where every elected candidate has to kowtow to religion. You're not likely to find candidates elected to high public office in the United States -- as they are in every civilized nation of Europe and many others as well -- without having to mouth any religious formulae at all. Even though Americans became disillusioned by a President who said God told him what to do, and would gladly trade him in for somebody who listens carefully to earthly advisers who are well-informed and rational, you're not very likely going to see it happen any time soon. Sorry.

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Athlete of the Decade....guess who was second

Tiger was voted (by the AP ?? ) as Athlete of the decade today.

A certain cyclist we all know and love and hate was second.

At least tiger won without cheet--- DOHHH

Athlete story

PED story

Latest on the marriage is not good at all if you were hoping for any sign of a reconciliation. Go to either tmz or radaronline, they seem to have no limit of dirt on the cheetah.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Tiger Woods did some pretty bad stuff and I don't mean to defend him at all, but I feel like the fact that SOMEONE PURSUED HIM WITH A GOLF STICK is not really seen as bad. I find that to be disturbing also!

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Christian said:
Tiger Woods did some pretty bad stuff and I don't mean to defend him at all, but I feel like the fact that SOMEONE PURSUED HIM WITH A GOLF STICK is not really seen as bad. I find that to be disturbing also!

In France they'd put this one down as a crime of passion, a mitigating factor.
Justified rage, short-term reactive psychosis, call it what you want. Putting all your eggs in one basket, giving birth to two children of his while he's away cheating with just about any tepid skank with a pulse might make you feel a bit miffed too.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
scribe said:
Got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Goes to show all the money in the world can't correct a naive man. The mistress is willing to release taped conversation to prove what he has done. lol

The burning question is.... is his wife available for a little play on the side?

Tiger sure made his life a hell of a lot harder. Feel badly for his wife and kids.

I can't believe the marriage will last but who knows?

It's always strange to me why these guys go for skanks when they have a beautiful wife at home.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
hektoren said:
In France they'd put this one down as a crime of passion, a mitigating factor.
Justified rage, short-term reactive psychosis, call it what you want. Putting all your eggs in one basket, giving birth to two children of his while he's away cheating with just about any tepid skank with a pulse might make you feel a bit miffed too.

Yes I agree that what he did was horrible and that I'd be really mad too but I'm just saying it's not right to persue someone with a golf stick ;)

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
richwagmn said:
Tiger sure made his life a hell of a lot harder. Feel badly for his wife and kids.

It's always strange to me why these guys go for skanks when they have a beautiful wife at home.

Beauty shouldn't be the facet of marriage that binds.Find someone you truly care about and you will be far better off for it.Save the trophy mentality for sports.Too many affluent and popular people want eye candy instead of substance.Don't worry,be happy:D

May 18, 2009
Visit site
This thread needs a bump.

I have heard he is entering a sex addiction clinic, but the divorce is definitely on. If that is the case, what is the point? This is obviously just a stunt to keep Elin. No honest male would ever find attraction to females an addiction. If he was single, would he be entering this clinic? I don't think so.

This whole thing is a PR disaster with the poor advice he has been given. He looks like a weakling.

Like I said upthread, he should circle the wagons and shut his mouth, and NOT ENROLL IN SEX ADDICTION CLINICS YOU FARKING IDIOT!

Oncearunner8

BANNED
Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
richwagmn said:

you never know what skanks can do until you try! They like to get it on in various venues etc. This = all fun in my opinion. YMMV

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
ChrisE said:
This thread needs a bump.

I have heard he is entering a sex addiction clinic, but the divorce is definitely on. If that is the case, what is the point? This is obviously just a stunt to keep Elin. No honest male would ever find attraction to females an addiction. If he was single, would he be entering this clinic? I don't think so.

This whole thing is a PR disaster with the poor advice he has been given. He looks like a weakling.

Like I said upthread, he should circle the wagons and shut his mouth, and NOT ENROLL IN SEX ADDICTION CLINICS YOU FARKING IDIOT!

There is probably not a better place on earth to meet horny and willing females!

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Skankbaits got a new magazine coming out.

alg_vanity-fair_tiger-woods.jpg