• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tirreno - Adriatico Stage 1, San Vincenzo -> Donoratico, 16.9 kms TTT (06/03/2013)

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win this?

• OTHER (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Lanark said:
Yeah, no point in racing any more. Sure, he is one of the best climbers and time trialists in the world, but that's hardly gonna help him on a MTF or an ITT. Only the TTT could have saved him.

Sarcasm vs Sarcasm, I love it :D

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Obviously he can still finish podium but winning will be very hard now, he had to take time here.

Stage 5, to Chieti 230ks: This will be an excellent chance for him and other as well. It will decide the race. The Prati di Tivo on Stage 4 could be a chance as well, but I think it will be Stage 5. Hope it will not be snowed out in the mountains.

cineteq said:
GC
Movistar Team (Cobo, Capecchi)
BMC (Evans) +5

Cannondale (Moser) +8
Astana (Nibali) +9

Sky (Froome) +14
Saxo-Tinkoff (Contador) +18
Lampre-Merida (Cunego) +24
RadioShack (Horner) +25

Katusha (Rodriguez) +33
Ag2r-La Mondiale (Pozzovivo) +54

and Henao is missing also...

BillytheKid said:
Stage 5, to Chieti 230ks: This will be an excellent chance for him and other as well. It will decide the race. The Prati di Tivo on Stage 4 could be a chance as well, but I think it will be Stage 5. Hope it will not be snowed out in the mountains.

Yup maybe it's better if Alberto is far down so he can attack on Lanciano :cool:

LaFlorecita said:
Yup maybe it's better if Alberto is far down so he can attack on Lanciano :cool:

Another
facepalm.gif
for you

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Is de Vlaeminck the dude who pronounces Jesus the way an American would? Flipping annoying

I don't know, stopped watching it. But prob him.

Don't blame de vlaemnick though, blame jesus for having that name ;)

TRENDING THREADS