• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tirreno - Adriatico Stage 2, San Vincenzo -> Indicatore, 232 kms (07/03/2013)

T02_plan.jpg

T02_alt.jpg

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Eshnar said:
It would be a mistake. This is the MSR warmup, no point in trying to hold on up to the Lanciano. His opponents are those of tomorrow.

Right, forgot about Lanciano before Chieti. I could still see him at least trying to hold on though, just for the hell of it. :p But i digress, he'll probably be in the mix tomorrow then.

Pretty good sprinters field looking at the startlist: In addition to Cav/Greipel/Sagan there is Goss, Farrar, Hushovd, Degenkolb, Demare, Ferrari, Ciolek.
And will be good to see the Lotto and OPQS leadout trains going head to head.

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
The TTT will factor on this long one with the order of the team cars. I feel sorry for those Euskatel boys trying to shag bottles from the very back.

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
greenedge said:
Cav to beat Greipel- though a Lotto surge at the end could push aside an OPQS train and Greipel would then have favourable circumstances to win.

Demare, Farrar and Goss to also feature- no idea if Sagan will even try.

Demare???

dont think so ... :cool:

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Jancouver said:
Demare???

dont think so ... :cool:

Why not? The guy has at least as much potential then Ferrari who is cited here a potential winner.

If I were Sagan I would give it a try to see how I actually fare against the top 2 sprinters on a flat stage ftm

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
BillytheKid said:
The TTT will factor on this long one with the order of the team cars. I feel sorry for those Euskatel boys trying to shag bottles from the very back.

It's not so hard to get bottles when you're doing 30kph all day.

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Omega will have to pull all day so lotto will be able to take it up late. Therefore I think we'll see something similar to stage 2 of the tdf 2012

TRENDING THREADS