• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tirreno - Adriatico Stage 2, San Vincenzo -> Indicatore, 232 kms (07/03/2013)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

HiCadence

BANNED
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Cav and Greipel to battle it out for 1st and 2nd with Gossy and the tourminator to fight it out for 3rd and 4th!!

With Ferrari lurking in the background to take them all out ;)

One Eyed Aussie said:
Please God I hope not. His ego is too big already.

I think that here you're wrong. Although his ego might be big and rightfully, from his statements, nothing like that can be said. Actually, from his behaviour and statements he always seems humble and want to work on him even more.

Generally, I find it amusing that some who criticise Cavendish for having a big ego defend Sagan, when their cycling achievements cannot be compared yet.

As for today although I respect Sagan I think it will be a pure sprinter's stage.

I can't pick between Greipel and Cav. My gut instinct is actually telling me Greipel.

1. Greipel
2. Cavendish
3. Goss
4. Degenklob
5. Farrar
6. Sagan
7. Nizzollo
8. Demare
9. Martens
10. Ciolek

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
With the conditions wet again and the length of the stage, I am hoping for some splits at the end. Very flat and long. I think not. The final Km will spell carnage if as wet as now.

TRENDING THREADS