• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tirreno - Adriatico Stage 4, Narni -> Prati Di Tivo, 173 kms (09/03/2013)

Who's gonna win this?

• other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally the day has come!!!
T04_plan.jpg

T04_alt.jpg

pratiditivo.gif

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
So, we have the first in the season real mountain WT clash. Very likely, the result we will get will become the base of numerous predictions for the Tour mountains-like as least, because such a strong field may not gather together more. Though, I wouldn't expect too much. So I vote for Vincenzo as a guy who is defending his title.

serfla

BANNED
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This is what we've been waiting for a couple of months.
It's important for the riders as well. Nothing definite, but really significant.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I hope it rains, unless tv connection gets ****ed up cause of it.

I put my money on Contador. He gave me today a very good impression. And i'm a fan ;)

This really feels like a mountain stage of a GT, exciting :) but hopefully not as disappointing as the MTF's of the GT's last year :(

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Can't decide between the favorites. :eek: Any of them I could see getting the win.
So I'll go with a breakaway of one guy taking it, Rabottini. :cool: I envision him going solo, the favorites catching him, and him beating them all in the sprint. :D

I expect Sky to have there full mountain train out tomorrow, and we'll get to see how it does against the top climbers.

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Parrulo said:
froome by at least 50 seconds. . . . :eek:

Not everyone you support will fail, didn't you say you went from cheering for Quintana, Costa and Gesink to 'backing' Porte? ;)

It's gonna be tight between Froome, Rodriguez and Contador I think, although I hope Nibali can do something.

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Pentacycle said:
Not everyone you support will fail, didn't you say you went from cheering for Quintana, Costa and Gesink to 'backing' Porte? ;)

It's gonna be tight between Froome, Rodriguez and Contador I think, although I hope Nibali can do something.

I'm not so sure it'll be tight I see Froome way out on his own. I hope this is not the case but can just imagine him destroying it.

Parrulo said:
p.s. just because you jumped the ship i created it doesn't mean i allow you to have a voice!!!!!!!

so reduce yourself to your real level you punny little late nibali shipper!!!!
Wow just wow. What a joke of moderator you are. The only mod, in any forum I've been, who insults regular posters and mock first time posters. :eek:

PS: Feel free to delete edit/delete this post should it fits your needs.