It finally dawned on him that Santa doesn't exist. Time to attack the postman.Race Radio said:Poor Gree, having trouble with the death of the Myth
The Many stages of Santa denial:
1. Santa is real.
2. There is absolutely no evidence to say he doesn't exist.
3. The only evidence is hearsay from bitter people who don't get presents anymore.
4. He has brought too much happiness in to children's lives and that's what is important. His existence is not relevant.
5. Dancer, Prancer and Blitzen musn't exist either. Why not talk about them?
6. Maybe he doesn't exist but I'm going to keep on believing in him.
7. Why do you hate Christmas?
8. Well the Postman musn't exist either. You say you don't believe a man comes round once a year to deliver parcels to children. Yet your guy comes round with parcels everyday. Not Possible.