• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Todays idiot masters fattie doper

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
BotanyBay said:
It was worth repeating. Apparently it is unfunny to the Belgians though.

Well, it 'cracked' me up.
Ok, before I show myself out - the contents of 'crack' are on its website (so are probably on the label) with the offending substance named.

This guy didn't fail a drug test - he was positive for a dope test.

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
BotanyBay said:
Word!

Flavor-Flav-cc09.jpg
0.jpg

Hey, anything involving the 'Flava' is gonna get points from me. Throw in a larger PE reference and you get double points!

BB, you are literally rocking my world. Keep it up!

Tying this sport to the larger public of pop culture is only going to bring it down. That is ultimately my diabolical aim. FIGHT THE POWER!

Ya gettin' it yet, you bunch of pudgy middle-aged sad-*ssed corporate *****s?

Well, that one may have been a little harsh...

You guys all crack me up. Do any of you really think that the amounts of Methylhexanamine contained in an over the counter supplement played any real part in his result? Remember this guy just won his age group as amateur Belgian National Road Champion. Which means he actually rides his bike instead of posting about it.

He may be pharmacologically challenged when attempting to commit the banned substance list to memory, but if any of you were stalwart enough to attempt to hold his wheel in a blustering Belgian crosswind, your memories would most likely be of pain. If you'd rather spend your time waxing quixotic and ragging on an almost senior citizen who can most likely drop you at will; well be my guest. Smug is a good look for you.

I'm going for a ride.

VeloFidelis said:
You guys all crack me up. Do any of you really think that the amounts of Methylhexanamine contained in an over the counter supplement played any real part in his result? Remember this guy just won his age group as amateur Belgian National Road Champion. Which means he actually rides his bike instead of posting about it.

He may be pharmacologically challenged when attempting to commit the banned substance list to memory, but if any of you were stalwart enough to attempt to hold his wheel in a blustering Belgian crosswind, your memories would most likely be of pain. If you'd rather spend your time waxing quixotic and ragging on an almost senior citizen who can most likely drop you at will; well be my guest. Smug is a good look for you.

I'm going for a ride.

Aka, the Belgian defense.

Yup, Belgians are clean. The wind is too strong to benefit from doping.

Dave.

jimmypop

BANNED
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
We'd have tougher regulations against BS supplements in the US if it weren't for legislators from Utah.

I wish we could blame Utah for more problems.

jimmypop said:
We'd have tougher regulations against BS supplements in the US if it weren't for legislators from Utah.

We can, everything from being the world center for pyramid schemes disquised as multi-level marketing to consistently being one of the top locations for all kinds of fraud in the U.S. It is the American Nigeria. Somewhere I read that the FBI's white collar crime department in Salt Lake City is larger than the one in New York.

jimmypop said:

But it just doesnt have the same ring to it as Blame Canada, but you never know, Southpark could adapt and make it work somehow. Maybe they could block out faces like in the Muhammad episode of suspected dopers, or the likeness of Joseph Smith.

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
Even when it's proven he took a contaminated supplement you guys still call him a doper.

Some of you guys here are hopeless. Go watch football or something.

^ insert picture of baby crying !! hahahahahahahahah give up.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
VeloFidelis said:

I'm going for a ride.

How many times have we seen this line of reasoning? If the guy rides his bike fast then nobody on the internet should question him....if they do they are just fat old guys who ride recumbents.

The label clearly says

small_crack.png

Too Strong to be Legal

The stuff is named CRACK and a substance on the WADA list is clearly on the label. The guy has likely been in the sport for decades and is well aware of the rules.

Race Radio said:
How many times have we seen this line of reasoning? If the guy rides his bike fast then nobody on the internet should question him....if they do they are just fat old guys who ride recumbents.

The stuff is named CRACK and a substance on the WADA list is clearly on the label. The guy has likely been in the sport for decades and is well aware of the rules.

Well, now that you have absolutely and definitively ruled out an honest (and admittedly foolish) mistake (although I'm not sure how). I am forced to agree with the general position espoused in this thread, that this person is truly evil. This devious plan to grossly impact the results with a turbo charged performance from and over the counter supplement was sheer brilliance... oh except for the testing positive part.

What's the difference... he got suspended. Don't you guys ever get tired of the view from up there on the moral high ground?

Race Radio said:

At first I was thinking some of you guys were being too hard on the guy, but this says it all. If he is 1000% anti-doping:rolleyes: and the proscribed drug is right on the label then it seems like it is just another case like the guy in Seattle with DHEA, thinking that it is an over the counter product and he won't register over the limit.
This, like the Sportif riders busted in France and the entire extended family banned in Italy just go towards showing exactly how sick this sport has become. There is a tradition of looking for any means of advantage no matter what the rules are.

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
BotanyBay said:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/belgian-amateur-champion-receives-one-year-ban

Be careful what you wish for. I love it. A guy "1000% against doping" takes a supplement called "Crack".

To the rest of you "1000% against doping" dopers. Eat right and get lots of sleep. The protein powder doesn't work. All it ever does is end up mentioned in a doping case.
actually you have no idea what you are talking about so please quit while your ahead.

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
Even when it's proven he took a contaminated supplement you guys still call him a doper.

Some of you guys here are hopeless. Go watch football or something.

yes please do. bitter burnouts believe that with drugs they could have been champions its a simple coping mechanism for there own failed attempts hence the deep hatred in general. yet they think they like cycling.:confused:

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
VeloFidelis said:
Well, now that you have absolutely and definitively ruled out an honest (and admittedly foolish) mistake (although I'm not sure how). I am forced to agree with the general position espoused in this thread, that this person is truly evil. This devious plan to grossly impact the results with a turbo charged performance from and over the counter supplement was sheer brilliance... oh except for the testing positive part.

What's the difference... he got suspended. Don't you guys ever get tired of the view from up there on the moral high ground?

Who said he was evil? I just think he is stupid...both for taking something called CRACK and then for using the silly "I know nothing" excuse.

forty four said:
yes please do. bitter burnouts believe that with drugs they could have been champions its a simple coping mechanism for there own failed attempts hence the deep hatred in general. yet they think they like cycling.:confused:

You are still using that tired old argument from 2004? You and VeloFidelis should get together. Assuming you can stand the smell at his sewer house, you two could have a right good time complaining to each other about how the bad men on the Internet refuse to worship dope fueled winners in cycling.

Funny stuff these supplements

Funny stuff these supplements (seriously ... these things are crazy, not really like taking multivitamins or a protein bar, more like taking ... speed ;)).

The website (http://www.revolutions-nutrition.com/product/details/21/Crack) lists the ingredients as:
Cracked Out Proprietary Blend 13,972mg
Creasorb Blend: Dicreatine Malate, Creatine Gluconate, Creatine Ethyl Ester.
Vasopump Blend: L-Arginine AKG, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester, L-Ornithine. Rebuild Blend: L-Lysine, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine.
Enduramax Blend: Modified Glucose Polymers, Taurine, Beta-Alanine, Glucoronolactone.
Methampheta-Stim Matrix: L-Tyrosine, Methyl-xanthine Anhydrous, Guarana extract (extracted for 1,7-Dimethyl-xanthine), Geranium extract (extracted for 1,3-Dimethyl-amylamine), Guarana, Acacia Rigidula, Choline Bitartrate.
Electroplenish Blend: Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate Rapid Absorption Technology: ß-Hydroxytricarballylic acid, Effersoda (Microen-capsulated Sodium-Bicarbonate)

Wow, it reads like it might actually be crack! Anyhoo, some extra reading and review (not much, but when your worried about what you eat ...) does indicate that the ingredients are banned. But it is not so obvious as to just look at the WADA list (below) and see it in there ('cause it's not actually named there).

(From WADA)
Non-Specified Stimulants:
Adrafinil; amfepramone; amiphenazole; amphetamine; amphetaminil; benfluorex; benzphetamine; benzylpiperazine; bromantan; clobenzorex; cocaine; cropropamide; crotetamide; dimethylamphetamine; tilamphetamine; famprofazone; fencamine; fenetylline; fenfluramine; fenproporex; furfenorex; mefenorex; mephentermine; mesocarb; methamphetamine(d-); p-methylamphetamine; methylenedioxyamphetamine; methylenedioxymethamphetamine;
methylhexaneamine (dimethylpentylamine); modafinil; norfenfluramine;
phendimetrazine; phenmetrazine; phentermine; 4-phenylpiracetam
(carphedon); prenylamine; prolintane.
A stimulant not expressly listed in this section is a Specified Substance.
b: Specified Stimulants (examples):
Adrenaline**; cathine***; ephedrine****; etamivan; etilefrine; fenbutrazate;
fencamfamin; heptaminol; isometheptene; levmetamphetamine;
meclofenoxate; methylephedrine
****; methylphenidate; nikethamide;
norfenefrine; octopamine; oxilofrine; parahydroxyamphetamine;
pemoline; pentetrazol; phenpromethamine; propylhexedrine;
pseudoephedrine
*****; selegiline; sibutramine; strychnine;
tuaminoheptane and other substances with a similar chemical structure or
similar biological effect(s).

PS - loved the Blame Canada line! :D

BroDeal said:
You are still using that tired old argument from 2004? You and VeloFidelis should get together. Assuming you can stand the smell at his sewer house, you two could have a right good time complaining to each other about how the bad men on the Internet refuse to worship dope fueled winners in cycling.

Jesus!!! You are one angry ignoramus. It would be entertaining if you could muster something even remotely coherent... but you don't. Go kick your dog, and give the Forum a rest for while. You're probably better at that.

VeloFidelis said:
Jesus!!! You are one angry ignoramus. It would be entertaining if you could muster something even remotely coherent... but you don't. Go kick your dog, and give the Forum a rest for while. You're probably better at that.

Uh-oh. Looks like he is about to wig out. At any moment expect a rant about keyboard warriors who are not fit to wash the chamois of pros jacked with more dope than Tony Montana. This will all be accompanied with Holy anger about recreational riders, who have real jobs instead of working in bike shops and sleeping on friends' couches while living the $12K dream, not accepting the doping that VeloFidelis feels is every pro's right.

Keep it up the good work, bro. You, forty four, and fatandfast's posts are always good for a laugh--assuming that fatandfast's can be translated from their original inarticulate, drunken form of English.

TRENDING THREADS