• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Todays idiot masters fattie doper

Page 26 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
BroDeal said:
It looks like Anthony has been making the rounds in a damage control effort.

Absolutely that is what he is doing. First via Andy Shen (NY Velocity) and now via Velonews.

I hope his big-media clients run his name through google before considering Bondi Digital as an archiving solution.

BroDeal said:
It looks like Anthony has been making the rounds in a damage control effort.

He was obsessed. That's it. That's the ticket. They might believe that.

He had to dope because he was afraid his cat 4 racing team would kick him out if he did not produce.

I am also having a hard time believing that his early Battenkill wins were clean. I get the feeling that he started on the juice when he was a cat 6 and planning on racing.

I think the desire to belong to a group also played a significant role in this.

JMBeaushrimp said:
"And I think that cycling is different. Somehow, it’s different than everything else. It rewards the obsessive, compulsive nature."

Wow! What a d*uchebag! Pushing 50, and getting wind-tunnel time?

Nice try blaming the sport for your mental/moral weakness...

"Today's idiot masters fattie doper."

Just read that GranFondo guy article, reminded me of the guy who started a programme as kind of an experiment to see what the changes actually are.

Everytime I read one of these it makes me wonder what the difference is in how the guys feel clean vs doped.

JMBeaushrimp said:
"And I think that cycling is different. Somehow, it’s different than everything else. It rewards the obsessive, compulsive nature."

Wow! What a d*uchebag! Pushing 50, and getting wind-tunnel time?

Nice try blaming the sport for your mental/moral weakness...

I do not think he is blaming the sport, it seems like he is pointing out the sport exploits a weakness that he already has. Which is true (as it would be with most competitive sports).

A

Anonymous

MacRoadie said:
This would be more farcical if there weren't about twenty grains of truth in it. Kinda makes you wonder how many dudes out there really think like this: the mindset of the idiot masters fattie doper:

The Off-Season Transfer Scrum

"Nobody said being a professional masters racer was easy."

:D

TRENDING THREADS