• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tom 'Pidders' Pidcock

Page 43 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
thomas-pidcock-2024.jpg

Is this the most pained attempt at a smile ever?

I still think size probably does matter for the sheer amount of flat riding in PR, with cobbles reducing the relative effect of drafting without adding a gravity component, favoring bigger riders. But a race like Flanders I don’t see any reason a small rider shouldn’t excel.

If he's the most over rated rider according to the board........
I already said in the "Most overrated rider" thread that these kind of polls are inherently worthless. If you overrate a rider, you'll never vote for him as overrated. And you're most likely to vote for a rider whom you underrate.
The question is basically "What rider am I wrong about?". How are people ever going to vote truthfully on such a question?