• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2011 Stage 9: Issoire - Saint-Flour 208 km

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
contador is actually fine!!

but versus coverage over-dramatizes contador woes. if i listen to them, i get depressed. eurosport live stream is better.

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
And ive never seen him be cleared before so if you have some proof my PM box is open.

Until you find this proof stop giving Cadel a moral right to act in unsportsmanlike fashion.
I didnt - I wasnt the one bagging Leopard for it and I dont mind if Saxo did it either

I just responded to the idea of why they shouldnt - you are the one bringing morality in it

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
AussieGoddess said:
After Getting the eurosport coverage of the giro I am really NOT liking going back to sbs for the tour .... But my streaming is pretty crap so I have to endure :mad:
it could be worse - we could have NO coverage

May 14, 2010
Visit site
dlwssonic said:
what on earth is with this use of the word tool i dont get it. sorry im from asia.

(From Urban dictionary) Tool: One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem.

Ryo Hazuki said:
answer me this, if evans was not australian would you still be fan of him? don't answer to me but to yourself.

I would be his fan. Though I'm fine with Contador wining, too. I just think Evans is due.

I just woke up. Did I miss anything big?

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
sportzchick said:
he is very good - wish we could replace him with Paul Sherwin

I agree with this as well. I had been wondering who it was, never heard his full name as I usually joined about 15 minutes into the broadcast..Wish he was the voice on the VS TV broadcast, that screen is bigger than my tablet screen!

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Maxiton said:
(From Urban dictionary) Tool: One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem.

I would be his fan. Though I'm fine with Contador wining, too. I just think Evans is due.

Gesink struggling again, Txurruka abandon, Garmin controlling a strong break. AC crash, chase, bike change.

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
rides like a girl said:
I agree with this as well. I had been wondering who it was, never heard his full name as I usually joined about 15 minutes into the broadcast..Wish he was the voice on the VS TV broadcast, that screen is bigger than my tablet screen!
I have always liked him in the pre-race stuff...really knowledgeable

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Maxiton said:

Armets
Brutt
Poels out

Gesink dropped on the 1st climb but back now
Thor was dropped as well but back now

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Which is why I am amazed Lay-O-Tard didn't attack. It's kinda their thing.

they dont want to be accused of doing so early in the race, in case saxo does the same. They are planning to do it in the mountains:D

A

Anonymous

sportzchick said:
believe it or not I want to go through one tour de france watching the race and commenting rather then trying to defend my rider from unfair critisim....it gets tiring

Well then...do that.

TRENDING THREADS