• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2011 Stage 9: Issoire - Saint-Flour 208 km

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
I hope Gilbert races this like a one day races. Why not attack from 50km out and shatter the favorites group.

Its almost what Evans and Gilbert were trying to do - who attacks out of the group 150 km from the finish if your 1 second down and a GC top 5 guy ?

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
nice breakaway! but missing tejay. johnny hoogerland will be in dot jersey.

a frenchie to win, allez voeckler allez!!

thought garmin or somebody would chase voeckler. he's up there on GC list :confused:

oh well :D

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
pls tell me when has evans attacked this year? or last year? maybe once or twice at the most. definetely a wheelsucker, only leipheimer is worse

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
This will be a tough day in the saddle. Hard start to the stage and we have not yet reached the brutal middle section of the stage with all the climbs. Some GC-riders could lose the tour today, Gesink seems to be the first one.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
pls tell me when has evans attacked this year? or last year? maybe once or twice at the most. definetely a wheelsucker, only leipheimer is worse

He reacted to Phil's attack yesterday. Reacted a bit late though, so it was an attack.

TRENDING THREADS