• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2011 Stage 9: Issoire - Saint-Flour 208 km

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 25, 2010
Visit site
sportzchick said:
believe it or not I want to go through one tour de france watching the race and commenting rather then trying to defend my rider from unfair critisim....it gets tiring

sportzchick said:
what because I dont agree with the forums customary hatred of all things Cadel Evens that makes me a fangirl huh?

Whatever mate......

Lol white text

Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
I suspect he will dropout today .
Just a hunch

I don't know, I think he's going to try and hold on see how he feels after the rest day and unless he feels truly bad he'll probably hold on till Luz Ardiden, if he still feels bad then I think he'll give up and focus on the Vuelta. But that's not based on anything more then what I would do in his position so it's probably nonsense (though I think he'll want to at least reach the rest day to see if it helps).

A

Anonymous

sportzchick said:
if he wasnt unfairly lambastad (sp?) I wouldnt need to say anything....but yeah its all my fault

Nobody makes us angry, we choose to be angry...and that is coming from someone who chooses to be angry frequently. If you want to defend him, defend him, but don't blame HAVING to do so on anyone but yourself.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Ramira said:
I don't know, I think he's going to try and hold on see how he feels after the rest day and unless he feels truly bad he'll probably hold on till Luz Ardiden, if he still feels bad then I think he'll give up and focus on the Vuelta. But that's not based on anything more then what I would do in his position so it's probably nonsense (though I think he'll want to at least reach the rest day to see if it helps).

I suspect he already wanted to give up, from his comments he has seemingly given up. I think his team probably talked him into sticking around. If he finishes today Ofc there is no harm I'n waiting and seeing

Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
I suspect he already wanted to give up, from his comments he has seemingly given up. I think his team probably talked him into sticking around. If he finishes today Ofc there is no harm I'n waiting and seeing

As i just posted in the VDBvsRG thread, maybe he just wants the exposure and prize money of days in white and will quit once he loses that.

TRENDING THREADS