• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2011 Stage 9: Issoire - Saint-Flour 208 km

Page 32 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Franklin said:
Good job in just glossing over your dare.

I came within minutes with evidence to the contrary, whereas you haven't.

I understand this is where you just must become abusive :rolleyes:

Abusive? Are you wilting?:) Ease up. It's ok to disagree.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
Abusive? Are you wilting?:) Ease up. It's ok to disagree.

You say "You win the interwebz" when someone just passes your dare within minutes? And I'm still waiting on your evidence.

Oh and about your rationalization, TV just started the last 5 years. We didn't have integral coverage in the nineties :rolleyes:

Is it so difficult to say, dang, there is more evidence than I thought... hmm maybe you have a point? ;)

GroupDK said:
Frank schleck a true survivor.:D

Hes normally the first to hit the DNF..

amazing survivor capabilitys.. :p

GroupDK said:
aha..its due to the +10 survivor trips he was on with Saxo, where the did all other then cycling, with a danish navy seal called BS where they spend days / weeks out in the wild, and on water and down that alley..to build teamspirit (but yeah Bjarne, you sure did build team-spirit - actual so much that it allmost killed your team, when they all couldnt live without each other and have to leave together also
+20 person did leopard takes from Riis last year incl. 8 topriders..;)

it seems it was 8 riders, and 6 riders from Saxo 2010 tourteam.-
incl- fransk schleck.

and danish matti breschel (2´ at WC) was bought from Rabobank (hes got potientiel when hes fit for fight again.

29363748.jpg

Arnout said:
Lots. Alsace for example, or Central Massif. ASO is always using excuse of only having Alps and Pyrenees but half of France consists of medium mountains.
There are hundreds of very challenging climbs in the Vosges, Jura, Massif Central ranges. Most of them are too small to accommodate the TDF circus and don't allow for crowds. Remember the Tour is about commercial gain before anything else