• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2014 July 20, Stage 15: Tallard - Nîmes 222km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win stage 15?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 19, 2011
Visit site
Libertine Seguros said:
Am I losing the plot? I'm finding myself liking Bryan Coquard. He has no chance, but at least he's TRYING to challenge Sagan.

Sagan could crash and it is fun for the entertainment value

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Just nine pages with 35km to go on the penultimate Sunday stage of the TDF? How much has this town paid Prudhomme to finish there that made him think it was worth it?

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Ryongsyong said:
Just nine pages with 35km to go on the penultimate Sunday stage of the TDF? How much has this town paid Prudhomme to finish there that made him think it was worth it?

enough obviously, and least weather is "good".

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Carols said:
No pictures due to weather :( Now they say it is Not Kristoff that is off the back.

Pro of digital: HD images. Con of digital: can never see the HD images if it's a bit rainy or they go under trees, which is sort of what cycling's about.

Why they don't run analogue as a back-up I don't know. The worst we used to have was some fuzz on the screen, but at least we saw movement. I'd rather see that than one still image for five seconds and then some purple and yellow pixels. Cycling coverage is actually going backwards.