• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2015 Stage 17: Digne-les-Bains-Pra Loup 161km

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I feel sorry for TJVG after some much effort.
no TUE avenue for him.

First live pics
Clipboard_zpsuyze8umx.jpg

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Sky setting a slow pace in the peloton right now. People are rejoining. I fear that none of the others have the balls to actually try and take advantage of this situation.

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Sorry if this is a dumb question... But I'm watching Eurosport online. Are they showing the race? All i'm getting right now is Greg Lemond talking. Maybe I have the wrong feed?

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Re:

Andro said:
Sky setting a slow pace in the peloton right now. People are rejoining. I fear that none of the others have the balls to actually try and take advantage of this situation.

Yep

Sounds about right. Time to make it 6 man teams. Makes it harder to control.