• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2020 | Stage 13 (Châtel-Guyon - Puy Mary, 191.5 km)

Page 31 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Which might not favor Bernal after all. If he was that hurt after today which is a shorter one, how much gas can he find on 17? Roglic seemed to still have smth in his tank at the end. We assume Bernal is better in endurance but I don't think we have seen Roglic on a very long climb while he is in form.
If Roglic feels good he can excel anywhere. Same with Bernal. I have noticed that over the years. I don't like to dwell on specific issues like he can excel in these type of climbs versus this other guy, because I would get disappointed.

Last edited:
I Roglic feels good he can excel anywhere. Same with Bernal. I have noticed that over the years. I don't like to dwell on specific issues like he can excel in these type of climbs versus this other guy, because I would get disappointed.
I think what it matters the most is the form. A lot of people predict Roglic is gonna fade/peaked too early. Reasonably I think this is the main question to be answered in the rest of the Tour. His history of ITTs after long races isn't good, I was kinda shocked last year at WC, 3 minutes behind Dennis.
I'm more curious about Pog tho, what's his limit.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Congratulations to Daniel Felipe Martínez for winning stage 13. Today we lost some riders again, due to crashes and injuries, best wishes for recovering quickly. French GC riders took a big hit today.

Overall an epic stage, could turn out to be a Tour defining one. Smart riding by JV. Dumoulin doing a great job on Col de Néronne. Without his contribution Kuss would likely need to pull and Ineos likely to end up being in a better position on Pas de Peyrol. Pogačar initiating attack again, Roglič this time deciding to join in. Roglič to distance Bernal and Pogačar to reclaim maillot blanc and to finish second overall in GC.

65697851.jpg

Mesmerizing.

Reactions: ZoeSkinner
Congratulations to Daniel Felipe Martínez for winning stage 13. Today we lost some riders again, due to crashes and injuries, best wishes for recovering quickly. French GC riders took a big hit today.

Overall an epic stage, could turn out to be a Tour defining one. Smart riding by JV. Dumoulin doing a great job on Col de Néronne. Without his contribution Kuss would likely need to pull and Ineos likely to end up being in a better position on Pas de Peyrol. Pogačar initiating attack again, Roglič this time deciding to join in. Roglič to distance Bernal and Pogačar to reclaim maillot blanc and to finish second overall in GC.

65697851.jpg

Mesmerizing.
That photo is amazing so much going on. It will surely be the front cover of the glory days of Slovenian cycling book due out in abut 20 years time

Reactions: CyclistAbi