• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2020 | Stage 17 (Grenoble - Méribel Col de la Loze, 170 km)

Page 45 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
What a stage (or at least final climb, which all I've seen of the stage at this point). It appears Mas and Valverde have found decent to good form. I'm not sure even in his best years Valverde could have done much more than what he did today on that climb. Mas has had a huge learning experience in this Tour. It appears to me, that Movistar will place both Mas and Valverde in the top 10 of the final GC unless one of them for some unknown reason would blow up on one of the last couple of days. Mas might be able to climb a little higher, but I think the podium out of reach this year. However, I think in the future if he can time his peak correctly he will be able to fight for the podium if not an overall win.

Didn't Txurruka also wore the white jersey in the Paris podium?

Yup, he did.
tdf2007-soler-boonen-contador-txurruka.jpg

Apart from being substitute holder of white jersey, he won the super-combatif award though.

And it was a Slovenian "fan". Can't stand this kind of idiots. One wrong step and he could push him off his bike.
Its just boring at this stage having to watch these idiots do this every year can they not please stop. Honestly what is the compulsion to do this crap I mean surely everyone who sees you thinks you are an idiot even your friends.

In soccer hooligans have their passports blocked during big tournaments which obviously isnt the solution here but it would be great to do something like a fine if you step on the tarmac or something

Its just boring at this stage having to watch these idiots do this every year can they not please stop. Honestly what is the compulsion to do this crap I mean surely everyone who sees you thinks you are an idiot even your friends.

In soccer hooligans have their passports blocked during big tournaments which obviously isnt the solution here but it would be great to do something like a fine if you step on the tarmac or something

Punching idiot fans should definitely be allowed.

Its that Irish wit

Trying to claim him for yourselves, are we?

To top it off they show up in the dumbest outfits imaginable. Saw some pink and blue rabbits today and will never forget the Borat moron in his stringy thingy years ago. Complete idiots

TRENDING THREADS