• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2020 | Stage 5 (Gap - Privas, 183 km)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Watching this TdF makes me realize how bad my predictions are for upcoming talents and future competitors.
Pierre Latour, Aru, Soler, Powless, TJvG, etc.

Riders I would've never predicted to battle for a GC.... Roglic, Carapaz, Martin, Dumoulin, Buchmann or Kuss. Somehow I never see these guys coming :oops:

Watching this TdF makes me realize how bad my predictions are for upcoming talents and future competitors.
Pierre Latour, Aru, Soler, Powless, TJvG, etc.

Riders I would've never predicted to battle for a GC.... Roglic, Carapaz, Martin, Dumoulin, Buchmann or Kuss. Somehow I never see these guys coming :oops:

You forgot Vuillermoz, Mas, Zakarin, the Izagirres, Poels, and Jungels....... it ain't easy being green ;)

Eg619yFXgAEAVTC

Tibo just sitting up to check out his little banner there.

• Haha
Reactions: richwallone
What a damning indictment of a sport where individual courage and effort is stamped out by team radio and constant gap updates. Fair play to the breakaway focussed teams for showing this up for the farce it is rather than agree to be dangled like a carrot 2mins infront of the peloton for sponsors. Something has to change.

What a damning indictment of a sport where individual courage and effort is stamped out by team radio and constant gap updates. Fair play to the breakaway focussed teams for showing this up for the farce it is rather than agree to be dangled like a carrot 2mins infront of the peloton for sponsors. Something has to change.

It's a stage race dude.

If we want heated action, there are plenty of 1 day races to go around.

I find it absolutely understandable, that the teams ride it this way, it's only day 5 in a 3 week race.

TRENDING THREADS