• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2020 | Stage 8 (Gazeres-sur-Geronne - Loudenvielle

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
People on here never stop f***ing moaning

The Tour de France i a 3 week endurance race ...they cant go eye balls out every day ...some people are so ridiculous

Removed by King Boonen
Not the 80s when only a handful or riders were near each other on GC and there was more open competition .Now the top GC guys are all very near each other

If you dont like it switch off

Last edited by a moderator:

The Tour de France i a 3 week endurance race ...they cant go eye balls out every day ...some people are so ridiculous

Not the 80s when only a handful or riders were near each other on GC and there was more open competition .Now the top GC guys are all very near each other

Yeah, we definitely don't take our mother's advice: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

But I think that our collective moan/groan is in part a desperate attempt to entertain ourselves.

We don't all enjoy watching football friendlies ;)

Reactions: BlueRoads

About me: I actually think it's fun. But really it's hard to say "they are all at their limit, you don't know what it's like" when all the heavier riders are chatting and nobody's left behind.

I think some of you guys have poor memory.

Even in the days of Armstrong and Pantani, most Tour stages were "boring", with Motorola (or whatever) sitting at the front of the peloton riding tempo until the last mountain.

The Tour has always been this way, especially in week 1, when nobody wants to risk too much.

Never said they are all at their limit ?

They are all under orders to only do something when it will count

So what do people suggest?

Quintana and Landa head off up the road ...where by JV chase then down and they leave it out there and are knackered tomorrow and arent able to follow and lose the Tour ? This is the problem with a very strong team

Cycling is as much like chess as it is like snakes and ladders

TRENDING THREADS