• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2020 | Stage 9 (Pau - Laruns, 153 km)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I know, à la professional wrestling.

But the fact that the one Grand Tour a Yates brother actually won was with both of them in the race kind of counters that.

Also, while they have very similar skillsets and obviously are twins, they also have very different racing mindsets. Adam is much more defensive and risk-averse than Simon, typically.

Sometimes you have to ignore the facts for the joke... :grimacing:

Reactions: Sandisfan
Something has to happen today. Yellow jersey is for the taking if Roglic and JV don't want it yet. Yesterday was difficult day and lot of riders will be suffering if I read the stage correctly. I'll root for Pogacar since the kid showed that he came here to race. Landa is also in my thoughts, always.

Reactions: Sandisfan