• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2021, Stage 19: Mourenx – Libourne, 207.0 km

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
i mean Mohoric is doing the same thing Mollema,Pollit and Konrad did and what he did in first week

once you get 100m on a group of riders, they will never work together
This. It matches up with his Giro and Vuelta stage wins, too (though he did have to outsprint Denz in the Giro) which were 3 and 4 years ago.

The chasers are doing surge and sit, but even if one of them does get a gap, they're never going to close 40s on Mohoric in 9km.

As a QS fans, I don't want Cav to break this golden record in the middle of the week. It must be Champs Elysees or never. It is okay he never win a stage and the records remains 34. It is already legendary.

Patrick must have thought the same.

This is reminding me of Mark Taylor retiring (well, declaring) on 333 runs, which then equaled the great Don Bradnam's highest test innings score by an Australian.

TRENDING THREADS