• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2021, Stage 6: Tours – Châteauroux, 160.6 km

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
"these courses are too unsafe"

cavendish cuts over three bike widths in the sprint and almost takes out 3 riders

"wow what a hero, this guy is unbelievable. a great day for cycling"
Glad I'm not the only one who saw that. I mean, the rule is about deviating from your line, and Cav literally came back across the centerline of the road and forced Philipsen and Merlier to stop pedaling.

He had to get in front of them to do it, and he was clearly the fastest, but he did do it.

Glad I'm not the only one who saw that. I mean, the rule is about deviating from your line, and Cav literally came back across the centerline of the road and forced Philipsen and Merlier to stop pedaling.

He had to get in front of them to do it, and he was clearly the fastest, but he did do it.

Yeah, I didn't want to say it first, but it looked like not the cleanest sprint from him even in the live shot to me...

Reactions: SHAD0W93