• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2022: Stage 4 (Dunkerque – Calais, 171.5k)

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
People are so overly caught up in the GC as Roglic and Vingegaard should have some special priority to the, by far, better rider (WHO BTW IS IN YELLOW). Roglic looked like shite. Vingegaard close to hold on, but if you wanna get to the finish and again seconds, you better freaking earn it.

God damn man, this race is not all about the GC. You better give this man the freedom he deserves, this is something very, very special we are witnessing, and all you guys can do is moan about him not waiting for VIngegaard or a pathetic Roglic.

I do assume JV had a plan to do a Paris Nice move and have multiple of their guys off but I think they changed their mind. Vingegaard doesn't bother trying to get back on to WVAs wheel and he could have imo. I'd say they made the call themselves for WVA just to go at that point.
Yeah, it looked like he could have if he had helped Yates on top of the climb, right when they went over tge crest.

People are so overly caught up in the GC as Roglic and Vingegaard should have to special priority to the, by far, better rider (WHO BTW IS IN YELLOW). Roglic looked like shite. Vingegaard close to hold on, but if you wanna get to the finish and again seconds, you better freaking earn it.

God damn man, this race is not all about the GC. You better give this man the freedom he deserves, this is something very, very special we are witnessing, and all you guys can do is moan about him not waiting for VIngegaard or a pathetic Roglic.

Absolutely. The team will have a very happy dinner tonight.

Nah Vingegaard said so at the finish to wout that it was not. Bruyneel would leave him at home the next tour. if i am roglic or jonas im not happy. dont care if he won, he took out his earpice before he went also,

If I was Van Aert, I would tell them to go cry in a *** corner. The yellow jersey jumps off from the front of the peloton in a sprint stage 10km from the finish and takes 20 seconds - what's better than that?

People are so overly caught up in the GC as Roglic and Vingegaard should have some special priority to the, by far, better rider (WHO BTW IS IN YELLOW). Roglic looked like shite. Vingegaard close to hold on, but if you wanna get to the finish and again seconds, you better freaking earn it.

This, exactly.

The Tour is so much more than GC. Enjoy seeing the best riders doing what they do best.

TRENDING THREADS