• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2023, stage 6: Tarbes - Cauterets-Cambasque, 144.9k

Page 42 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Pog makes me eat my words yet again. It's not over!

X87QoT3.jpg
I would rather have a Macron, thanks.

Just re-joined about 5 secs before Pogi lethal attack!
(after several hours of family duties just post WvA+Ala break attack from the gun)
Couldn't have been more timed - game on! :hearteyes:

Edit: From comments here, it seems I'll indeed have to steal a rather huge chunk of personal sweet dreams sleep in favor of some stage 6 night watching :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan
This is great. Jonas finally puts his nose in the wind without achieving separation and Pog will hurt him bad on the last climb.
I am very glad I was spot on today after seeing their faces on Tourmalet.
I hope all of you guys now realize Jonas is not what you all made him out to be, that unbeatable monster.
I hope JV are having a real sweat now, it is almost as if it would pay off to bring the best rider in the world to the TdF.

Reactions: Sandisfan