• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour De France Betting Odds

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I'll take the over on the number of Shack riders not finishing

first rider to cry = Evans

first to crash out = anyone from euskaltel

how many times Paul Sherwin says "riding like a man possessed" take the over

which stage will JV break out the turtle neck in July look? Prolog

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
lets make some $$$$

I'm thinking michael rogers top 10 at $8 isnt too bad.Sagan a green jersey special,$1.9 a little too short though.Hoogerland and CAS at $9 for KOM honours.Who's your best?

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
bucko007 said:
I'm thinking michael rogers top 10 at $8 isnt too bad.Sagan a green jersey special,$1.9 a little too short though.Hoogerland and CAS at $9 for KOM honours.Who's your best?

I am thinking no way in hell Rogers will finish in top 10. Dont think Hoogerland for the KOM. CAS could be a good bet, but personally I believe more in Rolland or Sanchez (again)

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
Boeing said:
I'll take the over on the number of Shack riders not finishing

first rider to cry = Evans

first to crash out = anyone from euskaltel

how many times Paul Sherwin says "riding like a man possessed" take the over

which stage will JV break out the turtle neck in July look? Prolog

first to lose his temper with media = Cavendish (after not winning the first sprint)

highest initially-ranked contender to withdraw = Bradley Wiggins (just a feeling I have, and I wanted to make it official just so I look like a prophet later on)

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Gilbert out at $3 on a h2h with Sagan on Centrebet. Considering he has to be the no1 pick for the stage that is crazy.

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I had Gilbert to win the stage too :(

Fortunately I also had cavendish to beat Goss at $3.25.

128 Mark Cavendish (GBr) Sky Procycling
129 Matthew Harley Goss (Aus) Orica GreenEdge Cycling Team

Too good!