• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France: Stage 19, Bonneval - Chartres 53.5km

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
After using his victory for personal gain, Tomalaris has pretty much announced that Cadel's career is over.

I have had enough of this ****. I am launching a campaign for him to be sacked. Taxpayer dollars is funding some of his ****.

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
1 Bradley Wiggins (GBr) Sky Procycling 1:04:13
2 Christopher Froome (GBr) Sky Procycling 0:01:16
3 Luis Leon Sanchez Gil (Spa) Rabobank Cycling Team 0:01:50
4 Peter Velits (Svk) Omega Pharma-QuickStep 0:02:02
5 Richie Porte (Aus) Sky Procycling 0:02:25
6 Patrick Gretsch (Ger) Argos - Shimano 0:02:28
7 Tejay van Garderen (USA) BMC Racing Team 0:02:34
8 Vasili Kiryienka (Blr) Movistar Team 0:02:46
9 Rein Taaramae (Est) Cofidis, Le Credit En Ligne 0:02:50
10 Jérémy Roy (Fra) FDJ-Big Mat 0:03:05

Sky 1, 2 and 5 in the TT, and 1, 2 overall. Pas mal.

auscyclefan94 said:
After using his victory for personal gain, Tomalaris has pretty much announced that Cadel's career is over.

I have had enough of this ****. I am launching a campaign for him to be sacked. Taxpayer dollars is funding some of his ****.

that would be terrible news if Cadel wants to continue. He's still got lots of racing left in him.

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:

Your boy lost. Get over it!

What is it with Aussies and whinging?