• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de la Provence 2021, France, February 11 - February 14

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Meh, why no Saunier-Duval celebration.

yvp9oGdUstpLGocRiQGnui.jpg

56e6bec7d36d7cc110764f9db7dec6c4f7b3ba20.webp

Sosa the obvious winner here. Bernal looked decent, but I'm impressed by Alaphilippe being able to climb like this, especially at this time of year. Also really impressed by Vansevenant and Jorgenson. Vansevenant took a big lead and still finished strongly, and Jorgenson I thought was too big for this kind of climb. Lutsenko was never gonna win this race, but I'm still disappointed by him. Vlasov should have been much better as well.

Sosa the obvious winner here. Bernal looked decent, but I'm impressed by Alaphilippe being able to climb like this, especially at this time of year. Also really impressed by Vansevenant and Jorgenson. Vansevenant took a big lead and still finished strongly, and Jorgenson I thought was too big for this kind of climb. Lutsenko was never gonna win this race, but I'm still disappointed by him. Vlasov should have been much better as well.

Every sentence exactly what I thought. :)

Impressive ride for Jorgenson. Congrats to Sosa for showing why he had the hype. Jorgenson tried yesterday and ended up crashing hard and then puts in a nice performance today. This should help his confidence. The team is happy with how well he rode today. Movistar's youth movement is showing some signs that it may start to pay off this year.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS