• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Langkawi

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
the asian said:
You can find the profile for stage 2 here.

http://www.ltdl.com.my/2013_download/race-manual/S_02.pdf

Cat 2 climb 70 Km form the finish, a moderately rolling run in and a slightly uphill finish.

Bos surely the favourite again.
eGqkvNd.png

theyoungest said:
No it's not, you named inconsistency as a problem, ánd positioning. But nevermind.

I don't normally have you down as a poster who doesn't know the meaning of words, but we all have our moments I suppose.

There is absolutely nothing inconsistent (if you'll pardon the pun) between saying someone has poor positioning and is inconsistent, with saying that when they position themselves correctly they're bloody fast.

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
He actually said in the interview post race that when he went out, he thought the line was nearer, so he mistimed his sprint a bit, but anyway, he won and seems to be the strongest there. I am impressed by Coquard and it would interest me how he would fare against Bos with a proper lead out

May 12, 2010
Visit site
The Tour would be a mistake I think, he would get killed in those hectic and fast finales. Then again, the Giro has barely 2 or 3 stages that would suit him. The Vuelta is probably the best bet?