• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Pologne, 30 July - 5 August, 2.UWT

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
interesting that Hayter somehow ended up in this race. I mean, it's obviously a good looking profile for him, but initially he was supposed to win some gold medals for England in the Commonwealth Games this week, and it actually seemed to be pretty big goal for him as well.
The Commonwealt Road Race is organized next sunday, so I assume Hayter and Cav (and Maybe some more) will go there directly after this race finishes.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
The Commonwealt Road Race is organized next sunday, so I assume Hayter and Cav (and Maybe some more) will go there directly after this race finishes.

it's a late finish on Saturday, ~18:30 + potentially podium - and even if it's theoretically possible to catch a late flight, it probably doesn't make much sense.

So I'd be surprised if Cav or Williams stay around longer than mid-week. Hayter was already taken off the list for all Commonwealth races:

(for the road race, Vernon came in instead, as far as I can see)

yeah, but originally stage 5 was still hard:

20ezRX3.jpg

Between the route presentation and now, they somehow changed it to a reduced sprint
Apparently the local authorities promised to improve roads in the area but didn't deliver, so they had to abandon some climbs.

it's a late finish on Saturday, ~18:30 + potentially podium - and even if it's theoretically possible to catch a late flight, it probably doesn't make much sense.

So I'd be surprised if Cav or Williams stay around longer than mid-week. Hayter was already taken off the list for all Commonwealth races:

(for the road race, Vernon came in instead, as far as I can see)
Doesnt Pologne end on friday?

as the topic came up the other day: here's the full list of channels/networks showing the Tour de Pologne:

Cosmote (Greece)
DirecTV (Latin America)
ELTA (Taiwan)
ESPN (Mexico, Central America & Caribbean)
ETB (Spain)
FloBikes (Australia, Canada, USA)
L'Equipe (France)
Polsat (Poland)
Proximus (Belgium)
Sky New Zealand (New Zealand)
SPOTV (Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, Timor Leste, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, Mongolia, Hong Kong, Macau, Philippines)
SuperSport (Sub-Saharan Africa)
TV3 (Spain)
Viacom18 (India, Maldives, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan)
Ziggo (The Netherlands)

as the topic came up the other day: here's the full list of channels/networks showing the Tour de Pologne:

Cosmote (Greece)
DirecTV (Latin America)
ELTA (Taiwan)
ESPN (Mexico, Central America & Caribbean)
ETB (Spain)
FloBikes (Australia, Canada, USA)
L'Equipe (France)
Polsat (Poland)
Proximus (Belgium)
Sky New Zealand (New Zealand)
SPOTV (Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, Timor Leste, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, Mongolia, Hong Kong, Macau, Philippines)
SuperSport (Sub-Saharan Africa)
TV3 (Spain)
Viacom18 (India, Maldives, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan)
Ziggo (The Netherlands)

So, what you're saying is that I need to convince TV2 to show it?

• Wow