• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Romandie 2022 (April 26 - May 1)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
What is happening with the time-keeping in Romandie? Teuns was 3rd on GC after stage 1 (18 seconds behind Dennis. Schmid, Ayuso and Honore were 4th, 5th and 6th @ 20 seconds. All 4 are now @18 seconds and Schmid has leapfrogged Teuns. Bevin and McNulty have also been given 2 seconds which allowed McNulty to overtake Vlasov despite the Russian finishing 4th on the stage ten places in front of the American.

What is happening with the time-keeping in Romandie? Teuns was 3rd on GC after stage 1 (18 seconds behind Dennis. Schmid, Ayuso and Honore were 4th, 5th and 6th @ 20 seconds. All 4 are now @18 seconds and Schmid has leapfrogged Teuns. Bevin and McNulty have also been given 2 seconds which allowed McNulty to overtake Vlasov despite the Russian finishing 4th on the stage ten places in front of the American.
on the official results, they are all ranked in the same order after stage 1 and 2. Looks like it's the PCS standings from stage 1 which are incorrect

Reactions: Sandisfan
I did see what Chris Horner was saying about Hayter's celebration, whining and complaining.

If you give it out as much as he does then it just looks stupid getting up in arms when someone gives some back.

This video of David Moyes reminds me of how you should react in that situation;

I did see what Chris Horner was saying about Hayter's celebration, whining and complaining.

If you give it out as much as he does then it just looks stupid getting up in arms when someone gives some back.

This video of David Moyes reminds me of how you should react in that situation;

Well i dont get the 'sshhhhhh' celebration or whatever you want to call it.

Hayter fucks up, the next day he does what everyone tells him he should be doing and then wins.
Soooo, he's saying shhh to the advice he just used to win???
ok then!

Clipboard.jpg

break of the day

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS