• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Romandie 2023, April 25-30

Page 33 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
GC
Clipboard.png

A good win for the less interesting Yates, a shame that tomorrow's stage doesn't really offer too much scope for much to happen, as with the gaps on the GC so small if we could have got a slightly hilly circuit it could have been a real grandstand finish tomorrow. Oh well.

It's a pity that S.Yates fell ill because Jayco had a good team for this race and it would be interesting to see the Yates brothers battling for GC.

That final climb seems like ideal for Pinot, at least on the paper. His form ahead of Il Giro? We'll see.

Now we know...

Bravo Adam, he was the strongest today. Thibaut managed his climb really well but you could tell that he was on his back foot for most of it. Hats off for giving it all in the end and making us dream.

I didn't think that Jorgenson would do so well on such a long climb, Bernal is coming back, what a gutsy ride. Ayuso...yikes. Nice to see De Gendt in the break, it looks like he lost a step though. I expected better from Lenny and Romain.

Entertaining stage...I give it an 8 :)

TRENDING THREADS