• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de San Luis (2.1) Januari 21-27 (11 WT / 27 teams total)

Page 42 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Great win by Contador. Impressive and seems like he grew into the race and also became more committed through. Even more impressed by Diaz a great talent and obviously not just a fluke considering his result last year where he was the best climber (I think).
Miburo said:
YES!!!!!

The first of many :cool:

Where's airstream? :D
Lol, are we going to have this every time Contador wins something?

Froome19 said:
Great win by Contador. Impressive and seems like he grew into the race and also became more committed through. Even more impressed by Diaz a great talent and obviously not just a fluke considering his result last year where he was the best climber (I think).

Yes Great race by both Diaz (GC winner) and Alberto for the stage today. He didn't look very comfortable about 3km out but made the acceleration and had them on the ropes. Chapeau to Diaz and Diniz for clawing him back. But the final acceleration was to much for them and it was all over :)

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Froome19 said:

Lol, are we going to have this every time Contador wins something?

Of course not, would be way too repetitive :D

Maybe we can do it for AS :eek:

BBjyXWECcAAG6k8.jpg:large

That guy hanging on the rope is a god amongst men :D

Froome19 said:
?

No. Contador was 1st on both mountain stages. Hes been taken out of the results pbviously but i believe levi was second on both and on the first one he allegedoy did all the pulling. So even if you say you aren't counting contador levi was stronger.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
No. Contador was 1st on both mountain stages. Hes been taken out of the results pbviously but i believe levi was second on both and on the first one he allegedoy did all the pulling. So even if you say you aren't counting contador levi was stronger.

levi wasn't stronger last year in climbing. contador was. the stage contador won diaz attacked and only contador could get him back. still he improved a lot over last year as shown yesterday where he took more than a minute on contador and others

TRENDING THREADS