• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de San Luis 2012, 3ª Etapa: Estancia Grande - Mirador del Potrero (168 km)

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
galeria46949-003.jpg

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Word is that after Contador won, Cadel said, "I guess repeating is out of the question...if Contador comes in rested, unlike last year".

You can't deny greatness....overweight my ****.;)

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Siriuscat said:
I had to go out to a Fashion thingy that my daughter was in at college and was trying to follow messages on Twitter....my wife slapped me but I kept trying. When Berto is on the road in a race I want to be watching, I want to pick up on the sheer pleasure he obviously gets from winning races and the excitement you get from not knowing what he's going to do next.

If CAS can't see the reality (sorry...mine and La Floricita's reality) of this I'll just switch cycling off for the next two years because it will be as boring as sin!

Doesn't it get back dated to August 2010 when he was first informed of the positive test?

craig1985 said:
Doesn't it get back dated to August 2010 when he was first informed of the positive test?

But thats still basically the year out because he misses the Vuelta by like 4 days so cant do it so season is effectively over when he comes back.

Its just a cold way of giving him 2 years and 6 months because they say "oh its 2 years" but in reality he cant do **** till Paris Nice/ TA 2013 anyway.

Any backdating should be backdated to the date the test was taken.

Zoncolan said:
WOW!
Not sucking wheel for once. Unlike TdS last year.:rolleyes:

There is more:

"When Alberto put in his last attack and I was the only one with him. I pulled a lot because tomorrow's a time trial and if you gain seconds over people it means a lot," said Leipheimer. "I had the feeling that Alberto was on the limit, but it was just a choice I made and I think it was a good one."

auscyclefan94 said:
Show some consistency fellow posters! What the hell is this victory salute?

bettiniphoto_0096429_1_full_600.jpg

This was AFTER his victory salute. The salute, I believe, was framing the Saxo Bank logo on his chest. You may want to check back a few pages or maybe look at the photos associated with the stage report.

Oh...wait, you're just hating :rolleyes:

TRENDING THREADS