• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Suisse 2014: Stage 1 TT Bellinzona - Bellinzona 9.4 km

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Good time by Acevedo, 19th at + 38 sec.

Sky got some really strong climbers for the Tour to support Talansky. I hope Acevedo can shine in this Tour de Suisse.

BqGj9TSIQAAjGs7.png

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Moose McKnuckles said:
How did Wiggins lose that much time?

I bet he has lost his motivation. Not sure if he bleeds more in the mountain. If he does, his faith is sealed then. NO TDF for him. ORICA?.. I'm comiiiinnnggg!!

ILovecycling said:
imo the climb is too hard for him,but we'll see he is in a good shape:)

Nope, Dumoulin again the only rider within a touch of Martin.
Also, Dumoulin is not far from the world top on short climbs. It's not exactly alpe d'huez is it...

But he must be tired of getting 2nd to Tony all the time.

Very nice performance by Mollema and Slagter. Mollema even being the best on the climb.
Mollema really did smash it on the climb, almost 3km/h faster than pozzovivo and co. Oh well.

TRENDING THREADS