• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Suisse 2014: Stage 2, Bellinzona - Sarnen 181.8 km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
What a ****ty ride by Cannondale what a ****ty ride by peloton (especially Lampre and Movistar). I am sure Sagan was really frustrated in the end of this stage. So much energy wasted for "4 th" place.

I hate when the nice stage like this is wasted just because the riders have no balls these days.

Nice job by Martin who hasn´t got scarred of those dangerous descents.:D

SKSemtex said:
What a ****ty ride by Cannondale what a ****ty ride by peloton (especially Lampre and Movistar). I am sure Sagan was really frustrated in the end of this stage. So much energy wasted for "4 th" place.

I hate when the nice stage like this is wasted just because the riders have no balls these days.

excuse me? have you seen dauphine today? Some riders do have enormous balls clearly.

But yeah, today the suisse peloton rode like pussies

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
SKSemtex said:

Me too wonder why Peter didn't attack and show some balls or at least helped his teammates with chasing ;)

Dekker_Tifosi said:
excuse me? have you seen dauphine today? Some riders do have enormous balls clearly.

But yeah, today the suisse peloton rode like pussies

Unfortunately I was so stupid to flew to Milano from Milano driving to Bellinzona and through 4 mountain passes to see that group of pussies let the Mayer win just because they are scared of Sagan sprinting abilities. :(

I was probably more frustrated that Sagan. Such a nice stage completly wasted.

Now I really regret that I did not stay at home and watch dauphine instead.:(