• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Suisse - Stage 1

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
tgsgirl said:
They're absolute idiots. Seriously. Come back Sporza!

They are really stretching thin actually. Belgium needs to get three public access channels, just like the Netherlands, with one only showing sporza, and mainly cycling:p

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Barrus said:
They are really stretching thin actually. Belgium needs to get three public access channels, just like the Netherlands, with one only showing sporza, and mainly cycling:p

Oh yeah, I understand why aren't there. The Exqi guys are just really, REALLY annoying. They had a Sporza only channel for the summer of 2004. I miss that so much.

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
tgsgirl said:
Oh yeah, I understand why aren't there. The Exqi guys are just really, REALLY annoying. They had a Sporza only channel for the summer of 2004. I miss that so much.
I still prefer the Belgian Exqi guys over the dutch Eurosport guys. :eek:

OT: nice ride by Devenyns!

tgsgirl said:
He was 9s down at the time check and won by what, half a second? It's not like he was trashing the field from start to finish.
No, but:
1) Where was Sagan at the time check?
2) Fabian down 9s up there, a dangerous descent with a very wet asphalt ahead, maybe he won't ma- oh wait, nevermind.

Note also the "almost".

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
cancellara and sagan

as i was expecting cancellara won! but what a race by kreuziger,martin and sagan!!! peter is fantastic! i wanted him to won but i think the 4th place it is very good him!!!! cancellara said on tv that he thinks he will try to defend his title at the tour of suisse. He said that on 6th stage he thinks he will lose a little bit but he also said that there are 10 km of descend so he can try to recover there and don't forget that there is a chrono in the last day!

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I didnt predict Kreuziger 2 as i thought Martin for that position, but Cancellara was nailed on to win. Radioshake riders did **** all as i expected.