• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour Down Under Stage 1: Clare - Tanunda - 141km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Publicus said:
Thanks. I'm on the west coast (pacific time), so that's perfect. Thanks dimspace!

im listening now, they are saying about 45 minutes via abc sport or something..

A

Anonymous

craig1985 said:
I predict that a rider from Euskatel Euskadi and one from Footon will also be in the day's break.
Nice prediction on the Euskatel Euskadi. Still early enough for the Footon rider to join in.

I have to bail on the radio coverage. The woman just gushed quotes from Armstrong's twitter, and now they're talking about his four bodyguards.

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Lance Armstrong = International Incident

The guy who said that, "No matter who wins, Lance Armstrong will win" is right on! Brilliant clarity!

Please see:
http://bit.ly/7p05x7

But now Liggett, ever the cheerleader for the greater good, predicts that LA will win!! Brilliant!

I just hope he runs for political office! I mean, I was actually considering that LA had finally seen the wisdom of criticisms that claimed he is a one race man. How clearly delusional I was!

"It's not about the bike." - LA

God damn right, it's about the Green!

And, the RED, WHITE, and BLUE!

God Bless America and Lance Armstrong!

May 11, 2009
Visit site
TDU - Criterium Prelude - 31miles

My local paper is quoting results from yesterday's stage - 31 mile crit in Adelaide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this part of the TDU or a separate event (no mention that I can see in CN)?

Henderson, Sutton & Geipel were 1st thru 3rd. Hincapie was 15th and Armstrong was 62nd at 8 sec back.

A

Anonymous

avanti said:
My local paper is quoting results from yesterday's stage - 31 mile crit in Adelaide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henderson, Sutton & Geipel were 1st thru 3rd. Hincapie was 15th and Armstrong was 62nd at 8 sec back.

that was the cancer classic. it does not count towards the overall gc of the race..

avanti said:

Are you blind? It's all over CN... there's forum threads, photos, articles and results (Cancer Council Helpline Classic).

A

Anonymous

lol...

8.22 a bit of a gap... or at least if they can stay out for the next sprint and build up some seconds..

TRENDING THREADS