• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour Down Under Stage 2: Gawler - Hahndorf, 133.5 km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 6, 2009
Visit site
Greipel should of brought out his contract and went to a new team, because it would be great to see him and Cavendish sprint in the TdF this year. Instead if he goes, he will just be a lead out rider.

A

Anonymous

Thought I'd share a little post-stage twitter exchange.

GregHenderson1:
awesome job by the boys yet again. @mcewenrobbie thought he deserved cj's wheel more than i did at 200m to go. ??? i still managed 2nd tho. about 3 hours ago from PockeTwit

McEwenRobbie:

@Greghenderson1 sorry about that one Hendy, just sort ended up there due to low lead out speed. haha. 42 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to Greghenderson1
GregHenderson1:
@mcewenrobbie nothing sinister bro. no dramas. 5 minutes ago from PockeTwit

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Watched the highlights, I really don't think columbia are doing the job for greipel. They set up there train to have it broken, pull through to the front too fast, lose their man. Then Greipel finds a little space and winds up on his own. He is obviously a cut above the other sprinters their. Love to see a head to head with Cav.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Danilo Wyss claims that graeme brown swerved him acorss the road. Danilo from the start was boxed in a bit and was coming hard but didn't have any where to go.