• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of California Stage 7: Los Angeles TT (33.6 km)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 15, 2010
Visit site
A great day for me personally!!!

Cervelo77 said:
Didn't realize that he was drafting that much b.c. I was splitting attention towards something else.

Agree about the course, coverage, and jury. I saw at least 3 other cases where blatant drafting was occurring.

I was watching with my 9 year old who humors me by watching cycling with Dad. I kept saying 'He's drafting'. He finally said 'Maybe the rules are different for this race.' Which shut me up for a minute, because it happened so many times, I thought maybe he was right.

Best part of the stage, they were showing a Columbia rider. My son said 'Isn't that Tony Martin?' And it was.

SpartacusRox

BANNED
May 6, 2010
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
DZ ftw. interesting hall of gc winners if dz wins. so it will be zabriske, landis and leipheimer. sorry, should take this to the clinic.

Better hope Cadel doesn't win the Giro then and put his name up with the previous winners or you will be back in the clinic

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
SpartacusRox said:
Better hope Cadel doesn't win the Giro then and put his name up with the previous winners or you will be back in the clinic
Yes but those riders were all inked to LA and the TOC is a more recent event.
rata de sentina said:
From the live report:
¨And while we've mentioned the Bissell team, Cyclingnews' own Laura Weislo would like to thank the Bissell team's chiropractor Brad Foster for helping alleviate some back pain this morning.

He used the same active release techniques he uses on the riders before they TT - he says it increases lung capacity by 15% by lengthening the muscles connected to the rib cage.¨

Typical chiro mumbo jumbo, scientifically proven is it? Not likely.:rolleyes:

Chiros...hate the ***!