• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of Qatar - Stage 3 - Dukhan to Mesaieed

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Greisty said:
Good for Boonen. Bad for Ciolek, but if you're going to break a collarbone, now is not the worst time of year to do it. Lots of racing ahead.

Phinney is impressive. I raced against him in the Tour of the Gila. It was, like, his third bike race as a 17 year old, and he tied for the GC win as a Cat 2. (Full disclosure: I was not the guy who tied him).

The boy's certainly got some talent. And a good attitude and good support from what I've seen of it*. I'm looking forward to seeing him in the Pro-Tour in a few years' time.

* Well, apart from the one elephant in the room.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
fatandfast said:
Phinney needs to lighten up he is going to ruin what little self worth Farrar has left.

Why? Farrar :the puke who dropped out of the Vuelta because it was hitting the hills.
So he could "ride" the Worlds?

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
Top Sky was Russell D......18th.

Bummer for Ciolek. Nice idea to have roundabout 200 metres out.:rolleyes:

Cancellara is super fast in the last mile or so.The whole place was dead flat and they put in some turns at the finish go figure.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
I have a bad feeling it was sky boys, certainly flecha was there or thereabouts... hard to tell, im just rewinding to take a look

edit: rewound, well its a white back with black shorts, got a bad feeling thats another sky boy..

last ten k or so should be on youtube shortly...

Where was boasson hagen in the sprint Dim?;)

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
fatandfast said:
Phinney needs to lighten up he is going to ruin what little self worth Farrar has left.

tyler farrar is a perennial placegetter. he will not do anything special in his career.

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
bicing said:
tyler farrar is a perennial placegetter. he will not do anything special in his career.

Well, he has won a GT stage, the Vattenfall Cyclassics, a stage in T-A and several stages in the Eneco Tour. He's not going to be a Cavendish by any stretch, but for a guy only having had 2 seasons in major events, he's doing pretty good.

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
The Tour of Qatar 2010 - Stage 3 - Final kilometers.................
I am afraid, guess Boonen

Cycling news is very interesting and it look like the monument race.............
thanks.........

TRENDING THREADS