• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Transfers and Rumours 2015 > 2016

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
Re: Re:

pastronef said:
Michele said:
I dont see Rolland going anywhere else than Europcar; he's got a leader role and he can decide his own calendar without much pressure.

his team still has to find a sponsor to replace Europcar for next season.
will it be on time before the Tour rest days market begins?

Correct, forgot about their sponsor issue but yeah they (he and Voeckler) will wait until the very last.

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

Mr.White said:
WheelofGear said:
Landa to Katusha would make sense. He can have Purito and Moreno as mentors.

In Movistar, I think his role will be less free.

You forgot Grande Ilnur Zakarin, future GT winner

Future GT winner? You mean like "next life" future right? Perhaps that may be the case.

As per the "near future", not so much :cool:

JMHO

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
pastronef said:
http://www.wielerflits.nl/nieuws/72598/wegen-van-den-broeck-en-lotto-soudal-gaan-scheiden.html

VDB2 will almost change team next season

I have to agree with the "next Basso" statement and he should be hired to be a helper.

Pricey_sky said:
Velolover2 said:
b.broadhurst said:
Dan Martin to Sky
That would mean no Kwiatkowski.

Agree, there's no way they could take both and keep the happy.
I'd chose Martin to be quite honest. I know he is prone to injury, but he is still more stabile, stronger in GTs and fits better in a train. He probably is also cheaper.

Speaking of Sky, I've heard that they are interested in Juul-Jensen from TS who did a very good job in the Giro.