• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Transfers and Rumours 2019 > 2020

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Salvarani said:
Ricco' said:
Gabriel Cullaigh to Movistar.

Dont know much about this rider. Interesting to see how Movistar will be rebuilding their team.

There have been rumours about a British rider signing for a few weeks but I am a bit surprised that it is Gabriel. He seems super excited. I hope it works out well for him and the team.

Movitrain said:
Ricco' said:
Mikel Landa(ni) Meana confirmed on Bahrain-Merida!!

So Landa, Quintana and Carapaz all leaving Movistar.

Not sure how I feel about this, but a reboot was needed, and now they hit full reboot mode.

I'm not sure how I feel either. Sorry to see Landa go had hoped he might be staying after all. Looking on the bright side a chance for some of the youngsters to show what they can do perhaps.

mariposa said:
Movitrain said:
Ricco' said:
Mikel Landa(ni) Meana confirmed on Bahrain-Merida!!

So Landa, Quintana and Carapaz all leaving Movistar.

Not sure how I feel about this, but a reboot was needed, and now they hit full reboot mode.

I'm not sure how I feel either. Sorry to see Landa go had hoped he might be staying after all. Looking on the bright side a chance for some of the youngsters to show what they can do perhaps.

If Mas signs and is good. Soler stepping up. Valverde wins some races next year. They will be fine.

Will be interesting to see what some more signings will be though.

LaFlorecita said:
deneb said:

MatParker117 said:
Tom Pidcock and Mikkel Bjerg to Ineos
Hmmmm :Neutral:
Matxin did exactly the same when he was working for Quickstep, back then everyone was praising Lefevre. It's also funny how everyone suddenly became aware of his past after he left Quickstep, but that's a discussion for another subforum.

jaylew said:
MatParker117 said:
Tom Pidcock and Mikkel Bjerg to Ineos
So this turned out not to be true, at least for Bjerg, and I haven't seen anything about Pidcock. At this point, shouldn't we only be posting confirmed signings and not rumors?
Every year there is someone that try to ask to clarify whether what is posted is a rumor or not but it's useless because the majority of the posts are still something like "rider x to team y" and mostly without sources.

TRENDING THREADS