• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Transfers to katusha

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
ilillillli said:
can the moderators take this one down? i think "being able to form a coherent sentence" is a very reasonable bar to clear before starting a new thread.

i think Cancellara stronger then Gilbert in coblestones, and katusha need it Pozzato + Cancellara.

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
*** edited by mod ***

You won't get Canc, he and Pozzato will want similar races, so won't be the same team. Denis Menchov with Rodriguez to be his super dometique would be really good combo

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
*** edited by mod ***

now the part i was ACTUALLY OFFENDED BY: sorry, but Katusha signing Cancellara, Kreuziger, Tony Martin, Menchov and Gilbert is completely 100% ridiculous. even in the czech republic. even the most vague familiarity with cycling reality prevents you from starting such an absurd thread.

ilillillli said:
ok, way to jump to conclusions. the LEAST offensive thing about this statement is the grammar, though i think it's reasonable to expect english sentences on an english-language site. still, i think this assumption you've made that i was talking about grammar says way more about you and where your head's at than it does me.

now the part i was ACTUALLY OFFENDED BY: sorry, but Katusha signing Cancellara, Kreuziger, Tony Martin, Menchov and Gilbert is completely 100% ridiculous. even in the czech republic. even the most vague familiarity with cycling reality prevents you from starting such an absurd thread.

but thanks for throwing around the word "nazi" so casually. i'm sure that guy from the czech republic really appreciates it.

I believe the OP was simply naming riders he/she thought would be available to sign, and good additions to his/her team. So you may have been "offended" for no reason.

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
hrotha said:
"Grammar nazi" doesn't even always have negative connotations. You're getting offended over nothing.

He's not offended at anything, he's just a troll. Don't feed him and he'll die of starvation.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

P.S. I mean no offense to real-world trolls by that. My comment is merely based off the common usage of this word within the environment which we post. You crazy little green and purple haired beasts take no offense to my remarks for we love you all.

TRENDING THREADS