• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Trivia Monday Quiz #2

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Trivia Gang:
The new CyclingNews Trivia Group is off and running. So far 4 quiz takers have started: Roland_CyclingNews, BobkeStrut_Cyclingnews, Izzy Eviel_Cyclingnews, and TSF CyclingNews. Please encourage friends and blog mates to join.

http://www.cyclingrevealed.com

Standings are posted on the Trivia page.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I entered, did the questions, got a score...

but it doesn't show up on the site (I wrote CyclingNews as my special group and it doesnt show up under there either).

Is there a delay posting results?

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Trivia Monday, how does it work...

The Hitch said:
what is this? How does it work?

The software I use for the quizzes can be somewhat "clunky" but it works. I manually update the standings every Monday. You do get a confirmation email after every quiz you take.

The Cycling News group is growing quickly as people learn how it works.

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Martin318is said:
I entered, did the questions, got a score...

but it doesn't show up on the site (I wrote CyclingNews as my special group and it doesnt show up under there either).

Is there a delay posting results?

I only have 1 Martin (Marty_CyclingNews) in the group. If that's you, your score will show up next week. And you can still take Quiz #1 if you haven't already.

May 24, 2010
Visit site
CCB/VW said:
Are you also in the JustCycling Group? I can put your score in bth places.

Yeah... my alter ego is Slapshot..... he was banned in here many moons ago for geeting irked at someone:rolleyes: I tend to behave a bit more now!!:D