• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Trofeo Laigueglia 61 st edition 28 February 2024

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan isn't too far behind, he can still come back. He should comfortably be the favourite in a sprint.

Yeah he's coming back. Martinez just doesn't have the power to do this. Last 2.5km is also full headwind.

It's a bit sad for Lenny, he deserves the win, but I just don't think he can do it in races like this. I mean it's always going to be really hard when you weigh 50kilo

Anyways, he actually looks really strong so who knows Christen cracks.

Yeah he's coming back. Martinez just doesn't have the power to do this. Last 2.5km is also full headwind.

It's a bit sad for Lenny, he deserved the win, but I just don't think he can do it in races like this. I mean it's always going to be really hard when you weigh 50kilo

Anyways, he actually looks really strong so who knows Christen cracks.
I remember Lenny went toe to toe with Uijtdebroeks everyday in Valromey, only to get absolutely fried alive on the more shallow gradients to Plan d'Hotonnes. *** was really funny.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Latest posts