U23 races and talents

Page 42 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
The race (being l'Avenir) might be over already:
Andrés Camilo Ardila (UAE)
Santiago Buitrago (Bahrain)
Daniel Arroyave (UAE Colombia)
Rafael Pineda (UAE Colombia)
Jhojan García (Caja Rural)
Juan Fernando Calle (Caja Rural)
Jesús David Peña (Colombia Tierra de Atletas)
Diego Camargo (Colombia Tierra de Atletas)
Well, they can count their blessings that the TTT has been replaced by a climbing ITT.
Arensman is also riding, Van Wilder also, and i would expect Leknessund and Pidcock as well. Any news about Bagioli or Vansevenant?

Last edited:
Well, they can count their blessings that the TTT has been replaced by a climbing ITT.
Arensman is also riding, Van Wilder also, and i would expect Leknessund and Pidcock as well. Any news about Bagioli or Vansevenant?

Vansevenant is out, per an interview in Nieuwsblad ~ a week ago. Mijn debuut maak ik in Milaan-Turijn op 5 augustus, gevolgd door Tour de l’Ain, Giro del Emilia en de Canadese Worldtourkoersen. Ook de Waalse Pijl en Luik-Bastenaken-Luik staat voorlopig op mijn programma, maar dat kan nog wijzigen.”

I can't see Bagio returning for a third time. With Uno now being a pro team, I'm tempted to put an X next to Leknessund as well.

Andrés Camilo Ardila (UAE Team Emirates)
Santiago Buitrago (Bahrain McLaren)
Jesús David Peña (Colombia Tierra de Atletas GW)
Diego Camargo (Colombia Tierra de Atletas GW)
Jhojan Orlando García (Caja Rural Seguros)
Juan Fernando Calle (Caja Rural Seguros)

The final 6. Remains to be seen in what shape or form they'll come over, but intrinsically, this is one of the best teams in l'Avenir in recent memory.

Sep 6, 2017
I would have liked to see Rafael Pineda (UAE Colombia doesn't come to Europe anyway)
but it will surely be in 2021. And yes, sur le papier, it's the best climbers team.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS