U23 races and talents

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 19, 2014
I hope that Märkl and Mayrhofer can deliver something this year. They had injury (Mayrhofer) and crash (Märkl) marred seasons last year.
Some others that I think are bound to have an impact are both Vermaerke and Quinn in hilly races and stage races respectively, Jake Stewart in the classics and harder finishes, Verschaeve in hilly races and maybe also stage races, Reynders in the classics, Pidcock obviously when he starts his road season, Theo Nonnez in stage races and hilly classics, Alexandre Balmer now that he focusses on the road, Jaka primozic in classics etc.

Just from the top of my head and without thinking about Italy and Scandinavia.

Other then that it will be interesting which top juniors from last year will hit the ground running. As already mentioned Tiberi and Piccolo are good shouts, as is Enzo Leijnse I think.
Based on what you assume/ know that Balmer is focussed on the road?

LE TAPPE DEL GIRO D’ITALIA UNDER 23 2020:
Giovedì 4 giugno | 1/a tappa | Urbino (PU) – Urbino (PU) km 156,1
Venerdì 5 giugno | 2/a tappa | Urbino (PU) – Riccione (RN) km 150,7
Sabato 6 giugno | 3/a tappa | Riccione (RN) – Mordano (BO) km 162,1
Domenica 7 giugno | 4/a tappa – ITT | Sorbolo Mezzani (PR) – Guastalla (RE) km 25,4
Lunedì 8 giugno | RIPOSO
Martedì 9 giugno | 5/a tappa | Bonferraro di Sorgà (VR) – Bolca (VR) km 167,1
Mercoledì 10 giugno | 6/a tappa | Marostica (VI) – Rosà (VI) km 134,1
Giovedì 11 giugno | 7/a tappa | Borgo Valsugana (TN) – Passo Vezzena (TN) km 114,0
Venerdì 12 giugno | 8/a tappa | Colico (LC) – Colico (LC) km 159,0
Sabato 13 giugno | 9/a tappa | Lecco (LC) – Monte Spluga (SO) km 130,3
Domenica 14 giugno | 10/a tappa | Aprica (SO) – Aprica (SO) km 94,0

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts