UAE Tour 2020, February 23- February 29

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Was watching the feed without commentary. When the Bora guys were shaking hands after the finish, Selig said something along the lines of (towards Ackermann): Dude, sorry, but Gaviria elbowed me away like crazy..

1km from the finish Selig was guarding Ackermanns wheel and Gaviria was a bit aggressive to get Ackermanns wheel and took with aggressive riding :grimacing: At 400 metres from the finish he was bumping into Morkov or the other way round.

Quick-Step messed it up. They were too early at the front and Bennett waited too long or rather it was game over when markov bumped into Gaviria.
Bennett won a lot of sprints like Ackermanns sprint today, without a leadout, finding the way on his own. He needs the perfect leadout to win from the front.

Apr 26, 2019
So Ackermann won the first day of the inofficial spring championships of the sprinters..
I´m curious if he can also get up with the bests at Hatta Dam tomorrow. Normally it´s a bit too difficult for him. Last year Ewan got the win here..

So Ackermann won the first day of the inofficial spring championships of the sprinters..
I´m curious if he can also get up with the bests at Hatta Dam tomorrow. Normally it´s a bit too difficult for him. Last year Ewan got the win here..
Apparently the lead up to the final is harder than last year - No certainty to be a sprinter's day.

This is looking more and more like TJV is ignoring the first part of the season on purpose. With the exception of Bennet in Australia, none of their top GC riders basically raced anything at all. Hoping that Roglič won't make the same approach. He has always been fired up from day 1 of racing so I believe it won't be any different in Paris-Nice.

This is looking more and more like TJV is ignoring the first part of the season on purpose. With the exception of Bennet in Australia, none of their top GC riders basically raced anything at all. Hoping that Roglič won't make the same approach. He has always been fired up from day 1 of racing so I believe it won't be any different in Paris-Nice.
Or they all peaking for Tour. The Ineos way.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS